HOURLY PAY UP TO £7.50 per hour
This is fantastic opportunity to work for a fun, young and rapidly growing business. We have a strong belief in a positive attitude and strong teamwork which helps us to achieve our 5 star reviews from our loyal customer base. We provide an upmarket grooming service including Luxury Grooms and Washes to the highest standard. At Love My Hound we are extremely proud of the quality services we provide to our customers.
As a Salon Grooming Assistant, you will report to the Salon manager. At Love My Hound the whole team works for each other to deliver quality grooming and great customer service. Your friendly, kind personality will help you become an important member of the team.
Your main role within the team will be to assist our team of Groomers through the bathing and preparation of our Doggies before they are styled by our Groomers.
You will learn how to professionally bathe a Doggie using the highest quality natural ingredients and you will become an expert in assessing a Dogs coat and skin condition so that you can wash and condition the dogs coat to the highest standard. You will also learn how to professionally trim a Doggies nails and how to keep their ears and sanitary areas free from grease and dirt.
The whole team is expected to keep the shop presentable always. Maintaining a tidy work station is essential to completing a professional groom and ensures the safety of your client, yourself and your team.
- You will be able to demonstrate a passion for Doggies.
- You will be a people person who loves working alongside a close-knit team.
- You have drive to be part of a successful Salon.
- You will be a team player and will have the drive and commitment to help your team reach monthly groom
- Competitive rate of pay up to £7.50 per hour
- Bonus – Target based bonuses and incentives.
- Tips – Our customers love good service and their tips are your own.
- Training – Funding for external training courses available.
- Staff Discount – 50% Staff Discount on shop items.
- Holidays – 20 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays.
If you have excellent customer service skills combined with passion, a positive attitude, desire to learn and a love of all things pets, then we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org