Competitive Salary up to £30K
This is fantastic opportunity to work for a fun, young and rapidly growing business. We have a strong belief in a positive attitude and strong teamwork which helps us to achieve our 5 star reviews from our loyal customer base. We provide an upmarket grooming service including Luxury Grooms and Washes to the highest standard. At Love My Hound we are extremely proud of the quality services we provide to our customers, be it in our Salon or on the road in one of our mobile Doggie vans.
As the Salon manager, reporting to the Director of the business, your positive attitude combined with your enthusiasm to drive the business forward will become key to helping implement new strategies within the Salon.
As well as sharing your knowledge and advice with customers, you will lead by example, mentor your grooming team and maintain our high standards of grooming and presentation within the salon. You will ensure the salon is well presented and clean at all times with a good level of husbandry whilst making certain our customers both human and Doggies always leave happy.
You will be in control of the Salon diary and ultimately all appointments coming into the business for both our Shop and our Mobile Doggie Van. Here, your exemplary time management skills will help run an efficient Salon, maximising the working hours of your team to help them hit grooming targets.
- With a minimum of three year’s grooming experience you will be able to groom a wide variety of breeds to the highest of standards. You will be willing and able to share your experience and skills through the training and development of Junior members of your team.
- You will have experience of managing a small team and can demonstrate initiative and drive to inspire your team at Love My Hound.
- You will be commercially aware and understand the importance of effectively managing the Salon diary to make the most of your teams working day.
- Experience within a retail outlet is not essential but a self-starter with the ability to learn how to manage the retail channel within the Salon is essential.
- You will offer advice, training and support to your team of groomers and assistants.
- With a real passion for dogs you will have the ambition and drive to become an integral part of our team.
- Salary - Competitive salary £23,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience.
- Bonus – Target based bonuses and incentives.
- Training – Funding for external training courses available.
- Staff Discount – 50% Staff Discount on shop items.
- Holidays – 20 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays.
If you have excellent customer service skills combined with passion, a positive attitude, desire to learn and a love of all things pets, then we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com