Competitive Hourly Pay - Up To £8.50
This is fantastic opportunity to work for a fun, young and rapidly growing business. We have a strong belief in a positive attitude and strong teamwork which helps us to achieve our 5 star reviews from our loyal customer base. We provide an upmarket grooming service including Luxury Grooms and Washes to the highest standard. At Love My Hound we are extremely proud of the quality services we provide to our customers.
As a Junior Groomer, you will report to the Salon manager. At Love My Hound the whole team works for each other to deliver quality grooming and great customer service. Your friendly, kind personality will help you become an important member of the team.
Your passion for Grooming will stand you in good stead as you learn, with the help of our experienced team, how to groom a wide variety of Doggie Breeds. From washing and bathing through to professional styling you will train to become a true professional.
You will be in contact with our loyal customers daily and as you build a portfolio of regular clients they will come to rely on you to offer advise on the style and the health of their Dogs coat.
The whole team is expected to keep the shop presentable always. Maintaining a tidy work station is essential to completing a professional groom and ensures the safety of your client, yourself and your team.
- You will be able to demonstrate a passion for Doggie grooming either through qualifications you have gained, courses you have attended or through experience in a professional grooming environment.
- Having a Grooming qualification or working towards one would be a benefit but not essential, Love My Hound also values skills developed through hands on experience.
- You will be a team player and will have the drive and commitment to help your team reach monthly groom targets.
- Competitive rate of pay up to £8.50 per hour depending on experience and skill.
- Bonus – Target based bonuses and incentives.
- Tips – Our customers love good service and their tips are your own.
- Training – Funding for external training courses available.
- Staff Discount – 50% Staff Discount on shop items.
- Holidays – 20 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays.
If you have excellent customer service skills combined with passion, a positive attitude, desire to learn and a love of all things pets, then we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Hannah@lovemyhound.com