Ultrasound Teeth Cleaning
Purchase your sessions today on-line and we will call you to arrange a time for your appoinment or call 0208 353 3000 to speak to one of our team.
Available in both our Beckenham and Hayes Salons.
Vibration-Free Ultrasound System
- Deep cleaning action, destroying bacteria
- Removes bad breath
- Cleanses Gum Pockets
- Vibration-free, fast, gentle and silent
- A revolutinary system with anti-flamitory effect
- Can prolong your dogs healthy life span
- Best prevention & protection against tartar build up
How many sessions will my dog need ?
- 2 sessions on average are required for minor to moderate tartar build up*
- Just £40 per session
- Each initial session takes 40 mins
We advise booking a seperate session for the initial teeth cleaning. As your dog becomes conditioned to accept the teeth cleaning process it will then be possible to add following sessions and top-ups to your dogs grooming appointment.
Top-up sessions are available only once the teeth are clean. They can be added to a grooming session or booked independently. Top-ups are a £25 Teeth Cleaning session, 15 minutes for the whole mouth. They must be carried out within 12 weeks of the last teeth cleaning appointment. Top-ups are only applicable when the whole mouth is deemed as fully clean by our professional team.
* Severe cases of tartar build up may require up to 5 sessions