DOG GROOMER/JUNIOR DOG GROOMER
- FULL OR PART TIME
- BECKENHAM or HAYES BROMLEY
- IMMEDIATE START
- COMPETITIVE PAY based on experience
- STAFF DISCOUNT & BONUS
This is fantastic opportunity to work for a fun, young and rapidly growing business. We have a strong belief in a positive attitude and strong teamwork which helps us to achieve our 5 star reviews from our loyal customer base. We provide an upmarket grooming service including Luxury Grooms and Washes to the highest standard. At Love My Hound we are extremely proud of the quality services we provide to our customers.
At Love My Hound the whole team works for each other to deliver quality grooming and outstanding customer service. Your friendly, kind personality and passion for dogs will help you become an important member of the team.
You will be responsible for grooming a wide variety of dogs to an extremely high standard within a designated time frame. Through your professional outlook and sharing of your knowledge and skills, you will inspire all of our team to reach for the same standards as you set yourself.
Daily, you will be in contact with our loyal customers and will build a portfolio and friendship with regular clients who will rely on you to offer advise on the style and the health of their dogs coat.
The whole team is expected to keep the shop presentable. Always maintaining a tidy work station is essential to completing a professional groom and ensures the safety of your client, yourself and your team.
AS A GROOMER
- As a groomer you will have grooming experience in a fast-paced professional environment.
- You will be able to complete a groom from start to finish across a wide variety of dog breeds.
- You will be a team player and will have the drive and commitment to help your team reach monthly groom targets while helping to maintain a fun and professional working environment.
AS A JUNIOR GROOMER
- You will be able to demonstrate a passion for dog grooming either through qualifications you have gained, courses you have attended or through experience in a professional grooming environment.
- Having a grooming qualification or working towards one would be a benefit.
- You will be a team player and will have the drive and commitment to help your team reach monthly groom targets.
- Competitive rate of pay depending on experience.
- Tips – Our customers love good service and their tips are your own.
- Staff Discount
- Holidays – 28 Days Holiday ( Inclusive of Bank Holidays )
If you have excellent customer service skills combined with passion, a positive attitude, desire to learn and a love of all things pets, then we want to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for any of our current Vacancies
Fill out our contact form telling us a bit about yourself